I’ve got two words for you people! Pizza…..Dip. I’m talking about dippable, spreadable, gooey, baked pizza. I’m not saying that pizza dip is better than the real thing, but it’s definitely a close second. This dip takes all the stress and time out of making pizza, because let’s be honest, unless you have marinara running through your veins, the task can be a bit daunting.
This dip is pretty run of the mill in terms of pizza toppings, but there are so many different options to be had! Think olives, peppers, chicken, sausage, basil, and red pepper flakes! There is no limit to the number of flavor combos you could create. So next time you reach for the phone to call Mario’s Pizza down the street or take a stroll down the frozen food aisle, grab a 9X13 instead and start layering!
I used Fusion Roasted Garlic and Fusion Toasted Onion salt for this dish, however you could add Fusion Spanish Rosemary for a more herbaceous aroma or Fusion Sriracha for a tangy kick! Again, you’ve got options. Check out our Fusion sea salt varieties here. I will definitely be making this again whether it be as an appetizer for a dinner party or tailgate, or just a casual Wednesday night with my cat and a glass (or three) of wine. When something this tasty is so simple it needs to be revisited time and time again.
Also we have to give a Happy Birthday shout out to Monica, our sales manager, for inspiring this dish with her love of pizza and her deep hatred for cooking. Cheers!
- 16oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ tsp. Fusion Roasted Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp. Fusion Toasted Onion Salt
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 4oz quartered pepperoni
- 1oz whole pepperoni
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1 bag pita chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In 9X13 pan, spread cream cheese evenly over bottom of pan.
- Layer 1 cup each of mozzarella and Parmesan evenly on top of cream cheese. Sprinkle salts on top of cheese.
- Layer diced onion over cheese and salt.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of cheese and onions, then top with pepperoni quarters.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over sauce and pepperoni.
- Top with whole pepperoni and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices and pita chips.